Careers | Staff Accountant—Auditor
Scheid Deignan Brown PC seeks a staff accountant with three to five years audit experience. A CPA is preferred. This position can be full- or part-time. We offer a comfortable work environment and competitive benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Assist with the completion of audit and other assurance engagements. Some tax responsibilities will be available to qualified candidates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Three to five years with audit experience
- Current CPA or CPA candidate
- Public accounting experience
- Familiarity with Ultra Tax Workpapers
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
- Must be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced work environment, work well under pressure, and be detail oriented.
Qualified applicants should send all resumes, comments or questions to Richard Brown by email or fax.
Email Richard Brown, CPA, Principal, Manager – Audit
Send a FAX to (978) 318-0735